During the undertaking of the works we remind you that you will encounter the required measures to ensure your safety and that of those working on them:
- Signalling of the stretches affected by works according to current legislation.
- Limiting of the speed to 80 km/hr that will only involve a few additional minutes in your trip but which will ensure your safety.
- Prior information on the Variable Information Panels with specific indications and recommendations for the affected areas.
- Reinforcement of the surveillance of these stretches from the Operations Centre by means of closed circuit television and motorway surveillance equipment.
All the information in detail:
During the course of the works, abertis autopistas shall keep you promptly briefed by means of:
- Fixed and variable signalling on information panels on the motorway.
- Customer service telephone 902 200 320
And remember that...
- The AP-6 toll motorway will remain operative at all times.
- The works are planned to cause as little bother as possible and are performed ensuring the minimal impact on traffic.
- The speed limit on certain stretches is for your safety and that of the people working on the road works.
- The use of VíaT improves comfort in your trip and avoids having to stop at the toll station, saving time and fuel.